* Ask around among your friends, family, and network. I’d be willing to be that each contractor you might need could be accessed through a good referral from your family or friends.
* Hop on Google to see if there are any good recommendations in your area. Just glancing through the Connecticut area, I came across several potentially good matches in 10 minutes.
* Hit Facebook or Linked In and ask around. I’m continually amazed at the quick response time you get from friends, family, etc, on social media sites when asking questions of need. I bet this is no different!
* How about talking to any good construction/contractor-type people you might know (or your circle of influence might know). Good and fair contractors tend to know the good ones!
* If you have the time, get quotes from multiple contractors. If you’re lucky enough to be able to do this (and balance quality with price), you’ll likely come out please with your project!
So next time you’re in need of a project to be done, try out some of these tips and let us know how they work for you!